We are offering therapy sessions for all those who are feeling emotionally distressed during this outbreak.
Each counselling session is for 45 minutes
Video Call Session
To book a session, Whatsapp, Call or Email
Call at: +91-8588875624
FAQ regarding Coronavirus Anxiety
What is Coronavirus Anxiety?
The uncertainty surrounding coronavirus is the hardest thing to handle. We don’t know how exactly we’ll be impacted or how bad things might get. And that makes it all too easy to catastrophize and spiral out into overwhelming dread and panic. The outbreak of the disease caused by COVID-19 has plunged the world into uncertainty and dread. The panic state is real. However, the stress-induced by constant misinformation of coronavirus via news and social media platforms dampens the person’s immunity system, leading to increased vulnerability to the disease. You might feel scared, confused, lonely, angry, frustrated, bored, anxious, unproductive and much more.
What are some tips to manage coronavirus anxiety?
1. Set limits around news on COVID-19
2. Seek accurate information about COVID-19 from legitimate sources.
3. Self- care- Look after your Physical and Mental well-being
4. Employ the “APPLE” technique to manage your anxiety
5. Stay connected with people. Read More
What are some tips to manage work from home during quarantine?
1. Chose a dedicated workspace
2. Get dressed and maintain your routine
3.Chit chat with your colleagues
4. Switch off all the distraction
5.Schedule regular breaks. Read More
To know about Coronavirus refer to these links
What are the symptoms of Coronavirus?